to be completed by Term 2 first meeting
(detail will be disseminated on 28 April 2016)
________________________________________________________________________[to be completed by ALL students]
link to responses (Official use only)
________________________________________________________________________from the survey based on the input from the secondary 1 participants.
What is a global citizen?
What does a good citizen value?
How can I be a good global citizen? How can I promote mutual respect and harmony in my country and host destination?
1. Describe the country’s geographical location.
2. Describe the racial composition and cultural traditions of the community/communities you are visiting.
3. Through your research, describe three historical milestones that particularly interest you.
4. Describe three key issues/challenges currently faced by the destination country.
5. What is a global citizen?
6. What does a good global citizen value?
7. What are the role and responsibilities of a global citizen?
8. How can I be a good global citizen? How can I promote mutual respect and harmony in my country and host destination?